Sinister: Monster X on planet O

Steve Kado steven.kado at xxx.ca
Sun Dec 12 09:51:16 GMT 1999

there is so much to tell you.  so much to say....

my korg just electrocuted me a bit, it took me a while to realize that i
was being gently electrocuted instead of that funny feeling in my
fingers being caused by some kind of repetive strain injury.

also i saw a duck sneeze.  how about that.

speaking of embroidering words on clothes, i've been doing the more
ghetto thing and just writing on t-shirts with markers.  if anyone knows
where to get those iron-on letters i'd be ever so greatful.  my current
favourite t-shirt slogans are "i am _not_ a bad dude." and "i enjoy
soy".

i saw jim o'rourke the other day, he was doing an impromptu show at the
bar code since the stereolab show was canceled.  he looks like meat-loaf
and his vocal mic was turned down too low.  i guess, nothing could have
stopped me from being in a bad mood (as i was indeed very upset that the
lab had canceled on me) so i'm afraid jim's set seemed kind of uneven.
he did pull out some winners tho, he rocked out on halfway to a threeway
turning out a real vanhalen style guitar solo and such...it was
bitchen.  then i smoked some 'rear 247', stuck my head in the door at
the 'international colouring contest' party (where some girl handed me a
rose, which was nice of her) and went home to bed.

being accosted by girls distributing roses most certainly beats the
usual crowd of middle-aged 'photographers' who normally follow me
around. those men need a good battering if you ask me.

steven kado
still rocking the bodenstaendig 2000 album that the world needs to
hear.