Sinister: in bed with you all...

angela i hate my last name unloveable_ at xxx.com
Mon Dec 13 08:09:13 GMT 1999

yes....in bed, i have a laptop hooked up & i have beenreading the post
wishing we could all have a nice big sinister slumber party!
thespacebaris sticking....
everyones suffering from the chillies @night eh?
well belive me...iwouldrather be cold than roasting
in my parents hows right now...iwakeup and my nostrils(yes i will send a pic
of them of i must) are whistling beacause the heater stays on constanly &
the air is a dry as the desert!
hey wouldnt it be cool if i woke up and they were whistling a b&s tune? i
will have to keepa recorder by my bed just in case!
put that on yer cellphone! HA HA!
ummm lets see....iwasgonnatellyou all something but i fergot...

oh yeah! this is concerning the infamous mallot hair-dont ...we call them
shmelbys where i grew up... i went to the oriation for the new resturant
that i will be working at, and all of the people there seem pretty nice,
when sudenly!
*gasp* this guy with hair that is quite a new speicies of mallot!
it was the typical short on top& sides, long in the back, but with
what looked like dippity doo in it....and these curles all in perfect lines
across the back of his head! this man surely never gets laid!

oh i am a meanie as my little sister says...

ok well its a thunderin & a lightnin out side now,so i am gonna shut this
thing off before it exsplodes ...

goodnight children!
*hugs & dirty dreams*
Love, Angela