Sinister: Going Caravanning!

Sarah Clarke starpiekat at xxx.uk
Mon Dec 13 09:55:53 GMT 1999

Dear you lot,

Due to a new thing being on my computer, it turns out that it makes the
background screen bright Brilliant White, and the text a rather luminous shade
of most UNPALE pink. It clashes extremely violently with the subdued grey-ish
blues of mail.yahoo.co.uk, thats for sure. Anything for f.a.s.h.i.o.n. though
eh? I don't know why spelling 'fashion' in that manner reminded me of SQUEEZE.
But I never know that they did "Cool for Cats"! For some reason I associate
that song with 7up.

Which is pants anyway. The best lemonade is R.Whites, but if you want to push
the boat out a bit, and you happen to be in a wonderful Oirish O'Neils pub, go
for their Red Lemonade. "It's funny, bitchy, utterly fascinating", said the
Independent on Sunday! (Admittedly whilst describing the Film Diaries of
Richard E Grunt, but thats beyond the point.)

Jay-bird:
> ..and back onto junk food, there's a new 'delicacy' here in oz i tried for
> the first time last night. A 'McFlurry'.

You *are* kidding. You do know if you speak of a "flurry" in England...or
perhaps The North...or perhaps just me.... you mean VOMIT??? Or do I mean
"Slurry"? Either words do, they still remind me of vomit. Which is never
USUALLY what McDonalds does of course...

Jordie Knight:
>Noooo !!!! the best spanish song is a glorious one, called "Un rayo de sol" by
>a mighty band called Formula Quinta !!!

Surely you mean Los Diablos :)
Or Le Mans! Thank you very much for my tape Miss Arantxapie, I especially liked
the cover, which looked like a 60s version of a suit my mum used to wear in the
grand old years of the 80s. The Le Mans side was very good. And the Francoise
Hardy side was quiet. So quiet in fact it was probably blank. But I proceeded
to fill it up with my Francoise Hardy selections, so now no-one can tell the
difference! Except my side was full of low-tech taping and hiss. Dammit.

The last tape cover I made featured contributions from an iMac leaflet (filched
from John Lewises!), and the timetable for the no. 65 bus to Brentford. Where I
should've been going yesterday to see "Ma Vie en Rose", except I'm in Preston.
So I'm going to the pub instead. I seem to have worked it so we go to the place
where they sell cheap double vodka and red bull. It doesn't even taste that
grate. But what does taste great, in the alky-hol ways, are cocktails. I
recommend "mudslides", because they taste just like ice-cream, and when you
talk about them, theres always some wit who brings up the love that dare not
speak its name. No! Not the love for Simply Red Aha! The Love of a Male for a
fellow Male. Yes.

Me? I don't love anything unless it's Aislers Set these past few days. Or
Whistler. I cried on a City Bus to Whistler the other day. See, its worth
waiting for about a year to get fantastic promo copies of albums for 1.99 from
the Vinyl Exchange. I'm sure I'd be obliged to like the album less if I'd paid
its original rip-off price of 16.99!

Riding on City Buses for a hobby eh... I decided one time I'd get ride about on
Lunding Buses, and see where the traffic goes, and round round round round (I)
get around. However, some people manage to find all sorts of booty and hidden
treasure, I just end up finding a Sue Ryder shop and a McDonalds. I'm sure it's
different in TOKYO.

Kippu o ni-mai Tokyo made kudasai.

And I bet I said that sentence wrong anyway.

Whats Japanese for "up the bum sex".

Love, Sarah
xx