Sinister: How I make $4000 a day

stephen hewitt hewits at xxx.uk
Mon Dec 13 10:27:04 GMT 1999

Does everyone else get mails with headers like that?

I'm almost tempted to reply, but I know it will mean even more spam for the
rest of my natural life.

"da ba dip ba de be dodo"

Due to my life being terminally sad at the moment (of which more in a
moment), the highlights of my weekend were:

1.  Watching "Have I Got News For You" whilst in the chatroom (go there,
it's GRATE) and WIll Self saying "sinister".

2.  Watching "The History of the P!O!P! Video" and Seymour Stein was on it.

3.  Downloading a spectrum emulator for my PC and realising within 20
seconds that all speccy games were absolutely ARSE.

4.  Taking lots of drugs and shagging 10 supermodels at once.

maybe.

"deee ba de ba do"

My plans for the willennium (cheers, nick) have also fallen into disarray
following the descision by Cheltenham Borough Council to close the only half
decent club in town FOR NO APPARENT REASON THE BASTARDS.  Sorry, I'm a
little upset, but there is now NOWHERE to go to gigs or have a proper indie
dance in Cheltenham.  I suppose if I was making $4000 a day I could buy it
myself...

Nick also said:

Did you know that Steven P Morrissey is living with
his lovely wife Deborah somewhere in Cheltenham?

Well, there used to be a guy everyone called "Fat Mozzer" due to, well, i
guess it's pretty self explanatory, I wonder if he changed his name by deed
poll....

"do ba dooby dabadooby"

Owen said:

I GOT A SHAG

or words to that effect, which is always nice.

Rachel tucker said:

what
happened to alisa ross? is she still about anywhere? her posts were wicked,
i really miss them.

Well, when she got me horrendously drunk in Glasgow the other week (oh yes,
it was ALL her fault, and that Ally Cook and that Calumn Shearer, pouring it
down my neck with a funnel they were, nothing to do with me at all) she
seemed fine, but I must agree about her posts.  The Trashcan Sinatras are
rubbish.  There, that might do the trick.

"da ba dooby dabadiddum doooooh <chuckle>"

Starry sarah just mentioned vomit, which brings me back to reminiscences on
Glasgow, but I think we'll leave it there for now....

xoxo

CarsmileSteve

"hey let's have a snowball fight"