Sinister: zzzzzzzzzzzNo2

zoe charaktinou bellezc at xxx.com
Mon Dec 13 10:28:36 GMT 1999

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
yer yer
haven't slept all night again,my little meanies or sth
essays are the worst thing in life(big words from bad bad students)
HAAAAAAAH(big big yawn).i have to write a 500 word essay on structuralism to
be handed in in 3 hrs.BORED!at least i've got my 3 mates here going through
the same hell for support.(YAWN)
right.i'll go now.i'll pretend i'm such a good student and do my work.
(yawn)

bye bye and sleep for me
deep sleep in dreamland
zoe