Sinister: He's making a list, he's checking it twice

Alder, Lucy lucy.alder at xxx.uk
Mon Dec 13 12:16:33 GMT 1999

'Ello 'ello 'ello

What 'ave we 'ere then?  What are you bunch of reprobates up to?  What?  You
mean you're actually behaving yourselves?  I think you're lying.  I think
you want Santa to think you've been good girls and boys so he'll bring a
sackful of Girl's Worlds and Fashion Wheels and Scalextrics and Mr Potato
Heads and Remus Basket Weaving Sets when he comes a-tumblin' down the
chimney.

I'd be happy with some of the lovely glittery elastoplasts like wot they've
got in Superdrug at the moment because I'm a little wounded soldier.  I have
a big scab on my knee which cracks every time I bend it and catches on the
inside of my cords when I walk.  It will be ripe for picking in a few days
time but for the moment I just need to cover it up.  Of course, the Big
Question is, what is the best method of plaster-removal?  Mum always went
for the quick rip approach but the very thought of it makes my eyes water.
Not quite as much as the thought of scrubbing with a nail brush at the
sticky bits that are left on your leg.  Ow, Ow, OW!

Let's have some headings...

BLACK BORDERED BIT
It is with the deepest regret that I announce that my littlest friend, my
dear hamster, Thurston, has gone to hammy heaven.  I converted a hair dye
box into a little hammy coffin and laid him in it and covered him with
woolly hammy bedding and buried him under the rosemary bush in the back
garden.  And shed a little tear.  I have such happy memories of him rolling
around a home-made hammy assault course in his plastic ball and if I shut my
eyes I can still feel him crawling up my arm, over my shoulder and down the
back of my cardigan.  I'll leave a decent period of mourning (two weeks) and
then go out and buy Thurston II.

CONTENT?
My car stereo plays tapes a bit too speedy-like.  Monsieur Murdoch sounds
like Bonnie Langford.  Isobel's voice is so high pitched that it cannot be
detected by humans, but an ever-growing pack of dogs lollops along behind
the car, tongues flopping out between their slobbery chops. Not a pretty
thing to glimpse in the rear-view mirror.  But, as we all know, dogs refuse
point blank to break the speed limit so, with a quick burst of the
accelerator I can manage a getaway before they do any damage to the exhaust
pipe.

FILTH
Fiona wrote
>>do you think you could take household objects and have them
battered? you could gradually build up a battered room and a
battered house, and eventually a battered empire.
  cover the world in batter!!!

Batter is a strange old thing, isn't it?  The very thought of it makes me
laugh.  Funny Batter.

Marie wrote about
>>the trousers-under-skirt look, which
-- although it may be cool now -- was definitely a
dorky thing back then.

Such speshal fwiend pun potential.

Time to give my digits a rest, methinks.

Juicy Lucy

This communication contains information which is confidential and
may also be privileged.  It is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s),
please note that any distribution, copying or use of this
communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.
the sender immediately and then destroy any copies of it.
--
MCI WorldCom Year 2000 information http://www.wcom.co.uk/2000