Sinister: Bloomin' Ada!

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Mon Dec 13 12:24:10 GMT 1999

Can I just say Nicholas DasBoot like I did to general hilarity many months
ago?

Anyway, Nick said:

"Breathing" by Kate Bush. Wow! (Not "Wow!", also by Kate Bush, but just
wow!) What a fantastic song! In fact, sod all your Softies (Jesus!) and
Poundsigns and indie losers, and jump on the Bushwagon. She is indeed Tony
the Tiger (props for that), and almost as good as the other Kate, Rusby, who
was bigged up in Metro this morning. And we're seeing her tomorrow night!

Should our tickets have arrived yet?

Nick also said:

Why doesn't Steady Mike win some kind of prize?

And I say exactly the same. It may be the prize for being so frighteningly
obtuse it gives me a headache, but a prize nonetheless. Three Cheers!

Three cheers also for Owen, who pulled. Was she nice? Or did she ming? Well
done anyway!

Happy sinister, chickens!

M xxx

The contents of this e mail from HIT Entertainment PLC are
confidential and intended for the addressee only.  If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy or further distribute
this e mail; please notify us by telephone on 020 7224 1717, and
delete the e mail from your computer.

This e mail has been checked by our anti-virus system before leaving us;
we accept no responsibility for the e mail and any attachments once they
leave us.

www.hitentertainment.com

www.bobthebuilder.org