Sinister: Flushing my indie credibility down the toilet.

Brandt Fundak bfundak at xxx.org
Mon Dec 13 15:15:33 GMT 1999

Someone mentioned that perhaps some of us fear mentioning some non-indie
bands for fear of losing our ultimate twee status.  Well, knowing how much
being twee and having indie credibility has helped me in the past, here is
a list of bands that this Belle and Sebastian fan listens to behind closed
doors:

The Bee Gees, The Carpenters, Old Elton John (Pre 1980), Jim Croce, The
Left Banke, The Raspberries, anything Motown, Patsy Cline, Todd Rundgren,
and Cat Stevens.

I'd die without albums by these bands.

By the way, I'm a bit shocked that I got two list crush votes. It kind of
shot my self esteem up, and I would just like to say that would like to
marry either of you, whoever you are.

Brandt

"That lass could use a groundskeeper of her own. Ach! That's Willy!"

				--Groundskeeper Willy