Sinister: How to be boring on the Willenium and win

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Mon Dec 13 14:31:25 GMT 1999

Hi lot:

After a morning specially discouraging on the side of my existence which
involves academic achievements I enroled a quasi-chat, that's it, a
frantic exchange of communal emails with the bulk of my friends at home on
the current topic on the season: What to do on New Year's Eve?

The most succesful suggestion so far is a pasta-making pre-party , then
one fills the largest room in the house with all the spaghetti which have
been made, and later,all the guests bath themselves into the pasta-mass in
the nudity.Pasta has been preferred to foam because first of all, it is
edible and enviromental/household-friendly,but the atmosphere takes after
that of some Pet Shop Boys video, glamour, dalmatians and debauchery.This
is difficult to imagine knowing my friends, some of them with a declared
crusty way of life...

I could propose a Sinister inspired party with quick-knitting
races,best-mince-pies contest,and to finish with a wild touch, get to the
closer supermarket, try to check if the Y2K bug has affected the trolleys
system to keep the coins inside and if it not, make them free, collect the
coins to get some hot chocolate and churros for everybody (typical
breakfast with which every New Year's first morning has to conclude)and
go to get our choccie on the trolleys. Any more ideas for this latter? I
think we also should need someone like Owen as Sinister spoke-person or my
friends will accuse me of twee and quaint and BORING .

My-Lenny-ummmmm

A.