Sinister: I dreamt they called me king of all the hipsters, is it true or am I still the queen?

The Narrow Wizard ol01 at xxx.uk
Mon Dec 13 15:09:56 GMT 1999

On Mon, 13 Dec 1999, Arantxa Sanz wrote:
>  I think we also should need someone like Owen as Sinister spoke-person or my
> friends will accuse me of twee and quaint and BORING .

Well it's nice to know that I'm not boring....maybe I should start
promoting myself as some sort of list celebrity...I could be the mighty
dynamo of all things fun in the land of sinister (if you'd met me you'd
know that this is a joke)

I've just been shocked to find that I was quite high up in the list crush
votes when it all ended....ah the value of not owning a scanner it means
you lot don't know what I look like and can imagine me however you like.
(it also means that I can mention my PENIS on the list and the enforcer
can't get me to send a pic to the bodyparts page).

anyway on to the real reason for my post.
My German flatmate is moving back home soon and was wondering if you can
get B&S stuff over there cos she wants some but can't afford it right now
so I said I'd ask you lot though I'm not sure if we've even got any
Germans on the list.

OH
just a final clarification, lots of people have wrote shocked sentences
such as "Owen got a shag" and I'd just like to point out that I never said
that I fucked her and that even if I did do it I wouldn't be the only one
on this list to (shock horror) have sex. In fact I know that some of you
do it with other list folk which is quite frankly disgusting and shouldn't
be allowed (nobody I know should have sex with other people that I know).

right I'm gonna stop now
not sure if you'll hear from me for a while cos I'm finishing uni for the
year at the end of the week and so will be without pooter untill early
February.
If you don't hear from me this week just remember
I love you all
bye
   owen

With that the narrow wizard waggled his bushy eyebrows and disappeared in
a flash of blue flame leaving behind only a faint smell of cinnamon