Sinister: hello!

Jennifer Williams silvergoth at xxx.net
Mon Dec 13 19:16:00 GMT 1999

greetings fello b&s fans!  i am fairly new here, i would have posted something
sooner, but i liked reading everyone's posts.  it makes me smile.  and i don't
much clever stuff share anyway, so i leave it the proffessionals!

anyway though...  my name is jennifer, i 24 and live in kansas city missouri
(nowheresville usa).  i like b&s, and whilst i don't play favorites, if i did
have one it might be mick cooke!  i also like suede, manics, pulp,
tindersticks, tori amos, placebo, my bloody valentine, joy division,
soulwhirlingsomewhere, catatonia and anything else that catches my fancy.  i
like books, films, art, hello kitty, cartoons, toys, and writing in smallcase
letters.  why? because i just do.  maybe.

erm... that's all i can think of at the moment.  have a nice day!

*j*