Sinister: what do they know anyway?

sweetie i.am.sinister at xxx.uk
Mon Dec 13 22:40:38 GMT 1999

hello

i watched that s club 7 program.
i was feeling ill. and afterwards i felt even worse.
i dont think ill do that again.

i went to b&s land yesterday, and walking down buchanan st under the lovely
blue lights i couldnt help thinking to myself 'half these people walking
past me could be listees'

and i looked to my right and was most upset to see that the poster store has
been closed and is now only online. that made me sad, i liked that shop.

i went into tower and virgin and hmv
and i looked at cds.
and in hmv i bought 3..6..9.. and modern rock song. and they were £4.99
each.

and in tower, i was downstairs and i was looking at the listening posts and
there was a guy dancing and singing at the end one.
so that made me laff.

walking down the road this morning, it was very misty.
and all the cars were frozen. and i saw a woman pour hot water over her car.
and for some reason it made me think of the foreign person that asked for
directions yesterday.
i was unable to help him, i dont even know where i am headed.

dont bring me flowers
its not my time anyway