Sinister: Yoga is good, really it is!

jane gadsby jrgadsby at xxx.net
Tue Dec 14 06:20:49 GMT 1999

>It is with the deepest regret that I announce that my littlest >friend, my
>dear hamster, Thurston, has gone to hammy heaven.  I >converted a hair dye
>box into a little hammy coffin and laid him in it and covered >him with
>woolly hammy bedding and buried him under the rosemary >bush in the back
>garden.  And shed a little tear.  I have such happy >memories of him
rolling
>around a home-made hammy assault course in his plastic >ball and if I shut
my
>eyes I can still feel him crawling up my arm, over my >shoulder and down
the
>back of my cardigan.  I'll leave a decent period of mourning >(two weeks)
and
>then go out and buy Thurston II.

I completely forget who just posted this, but my condolences on your loss.
Happy news is that Rosemary is suppose to symbolise rememberence so you may
have years to come of lovely Thurston thoughts!
 I do think Thurston may be a unlucky pet name though, as once I had a
Thurston kitty and I went out, with my window and door locked, and when I
returned he had vanished for good, sponateous combustion I suppose because
their was no trace of my beloved.  So sad. Such a lovely name, such a lovely
kitty!

um, now I am saddened.

Okay no B&S content at all, but I am listening to Beautiful so that does
count right?

Last week I was informed that this should be my theme song, which was quite
flattering for two seconds, until I remembered the mental, tempermental bit,
not to mention the part where they let her go blind! "Not that part just the
beautiful part!" i was told, but then they retracted that and said they were
joking! But that is the smallest part of the song really isn't it?  Oh life
is cruel!

I am developing a tempermental complex thouh especially since someone last
week was on about how they were feeling disturbed or something,( Not at all
these word, but I have no memory!) And then they said they should take up
yoga, or maybe not take it up but something about Yoga, which made me all
paranoid that I am  deeply disturbed , because my greatest love is Yoga,
there I have confused!
It all began just after Thurston really, so hamster griever beware!

Um,  I hate to ask but what is going on with the North American tape tree???

Okay well Happy thoughts for everyone!
I am off to love my sticky mat!