Sinister: megan is a big, fat FREAK of nature

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Tue Dec 14 06:31:14 GMT 1999

so i'm a big loser, but i'm sure you're all glad to know about my illicit
correspondance with jordi.  sigh.  i swear that's the first time i've ever
done this on my over two years with the list (when in doubt, throw in
senority).  so, um, yes.  so sarah said:

>The other day I had a Sinister-ish dream. Tim Hopkins was in it. We went
>to the
>pub. But then Tim started shouting going "We're not going to this fucking
>over-crowded commerical pub, let me take you to a real boozer", and he led us
>to a place where the main attraction was that when you went in, the staff
>handed you rubber truncheons, and you could beat up as many police-people as
>you wanted, for the price of a pint!! Crackin'! And one policeman was naked.
>Urgh. The others were fully uniformed. Honey was there, sneaking peeks.
>
>Analyse THAT, Megan Lehar!

so always up for a challenge, i will do so.  it's been awhile since i took
psychology, so lemme think back....  ok, it's all about sex.  first off,
tim hopkins was in it, and being the stud that he is, any dream about him
must radiate hot man sex.  his disdain of commerical pubs for "boozers"
stands as a metaphor for his disdain of conventional sex for kinky shit
involving, most likely, hoses.  when you get to the rubber phallic symbols
to beat policemen with, i think that means that  you want to give it to
authority figures up the bum.  it's quite phallic.  though lacking a
phallus yourself, you must use something big, hard and rubber.  why do i
bother?

so ellen said:

>christmas has come to sweden. it's lucia today. girls in white
>nightgowns walk the streets of sweden singing songs,  and we're all
>drinking a warm, cinnamon-tasting wine called glögg, and therefore we're
>all friendlier and happier and..cozier. i had my first cup for
>breakfast, now it's time for dinner and it isn't over yet...

and somewhere, not sure where he is, but whatever, i know that tag is
reading this and wanking off.

i love you all,
megan

mkl206 at is8.nyu.edu

are we not men?  we are magnetic fields.
http://www.dissemination.com/megan/magneticfields/
updated 8/5/99