Sinister: stuff

rachel tucker rachel at xxx.uk
Tue Dec 14 12:14:54 GMT 1999

are you sitting comfortably? then i'll begin....

aarrgghh!! i know i've been a bit of a recluse lately and been to hardly any
gigs, but i can't believe i managed to miss the samurai seven play oxford
point on saturday. I didn't even know about it! they're like my favourite
oxford band by a considerable margin (and yes, that does include radiohead),
and they're so cute with their stage wear and leaping routines. i'm damn
annoyed i can tell you. the sammies are just like buses, they don't play for
months and then 2 gigs in a week - they're playing a covers night on friday
at the point if anyone's interested, except i can't go then either!! all
gigs on the wrong side of payday should be free goddamn, and bus fare and
alcohol and.....i'm skint....it's not fair....xmas is too damn

okay, i've recovered now

i've always thought that all you who have b&s dreams were freaks, no
offence. i mean, i often have celebrity dreams because they invade the media
to such an extent that it's hard to get away from them. this has meant i've
woken up in a cold sweat with the horrendous image of ronan keating shagging
fern britton. don't ask. however, last night i had a b&s dream. well sort
of. admittedly none of the band were in it , but that's not suprising as i
only vaguely know what half of them look like. i can't remember much , but
it went something like this...

i was at the top of a hill, which at the bottom sloped back up to make
another hill. like in a v shape. at the top of the other hill opposite was
bobby gillespie (you should NEVER listen to 'vanishing point' last thing at
night). we were both sat on dogs on wheels (d'you see??) and holding those
long pointy sword things (oo-err missuss), like in a jousting competition.
being a dream it kind of leapt at this point, and i was hurtling down the
hill and when i got to the bottom bobby knocked me off my dog with his
sword. the dream tailed off after that, i'm not sure what happened next.
still, i don't think i want that analysed....

right, time to rapidly change the subject methinks...

so owen pulled a bird then did he? lucky bitch...oops, may have given away
one of owen's list crush votes there :-)

i can't believe that i am nearly 18, nearly a proper grown-up, and i still
got very stressed and worried about parents evening last week. i am still
experiencing the aftermath too - my mum's phoned from work twice already
today to see that i'm getting on with all my overdue work, and haven't gone
out or gone to bed. of course just because i'm at home doesn't mean i'm
doing any work....

but no, i feel guilty. must write essay(s).

lots of love

rachel xxx