Sinister: b&s bus karma

Angel Blackwell angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Tue Dec 14 13:15:46 GMT 1999

First off it was nice to see a trashcan sinatras quote in someone's subject
line this morning. (Ummm, I can't remember who it was though, sorry eh?)
I had a disturbing bus ride in. The usually busy bus I missed. Then this
other bus comes screeeeeeching into the station. It said it was the express
route on the outside but the crusty little driver said it was a different
one. Since I knew I had too wait a long time for the next express, I jumped
on. No one else did. We're driving along, TBWTAS playing in my little ears,
and he's not picking anyone else up. It was like taking a large, smelly, red
stretch limo. I thought for a second that he was trying to steal lil'angelic
me...he kept honking at things that weren't there, I wanted to ask him if he
was really a bus driver, or did he just steal a bus.
I got to work a lot earlier than usual, (I actually started on time eh.)
I don't think I want to have my own bus again. I should really get up the
balls to talk to the 2 cute boys who usually ride on the same bus as me.
Then there would be more than just lil'angel on the bus by his
lonesome...and it's always good to talk to cute boys.
bye
the angel blackwell.