Sinister: if all the cupid's arrows which had passed through her heart...

Archel1978 at xxx.com Archel1978 at xxx.com
Tue Dec 14 13:28:05 GMT 1999

... were sticking out of her body, she would look like a porcupine.

thank you b.b.  and that is all i have to say on the subject of lurve,
because let's face it it's kind of dull unless you're actually up to your
pink little ears in it.  so, restraint from me.  i'm glad i'm not one of the
filthy listees who is going out with another listee, cos then you can't slag
off your partner on sinister.  well, you can, but it's a much more
politically relevant act.

gabriel is selling old cds to buy b&s.  i sold some cds for the first time in
my life (to the purveyor of glasgow gangster funk in fact) the other day to
fund christmas.  but i only got a tenner so i hope my family will like
products from the local 50p shop. funny, i can contemplate selling cds with
much more equilibrium than selling books.  i just love my books too much,
even the crap ones.  they look so colourful and pretty and wise lined up on
the shelves.

that history of the pop video was a treasure trove of information.  keanu
reeves appeared in a paula abdul video.  janet jackson once wore a costume
adorned with cock rings.  seymour stein is a big grey capitalist.  oh, we
knew that already.

owen foolishly said:

ah the value of not owning a scanner it means
you lot don't know what I look like and can imagine me however you like.
(it also means that I can mention my PENIS on the list and the enforcer
can't get me to send a pic to the bodyparts page).

that kind of smugness is just asking for trouble - i'm sure there's a queue
of people willing to provide a scanning service and prove just how narrow the
wizard really is...  sorry, sorry.  that was far too smutty even for me, and
probably downright offensive.  must be the festive season.

b&s magic moment: i'd almost forgotten just how gorgeous struan's voice is,
until a quiet moment and 'beautiful' coincided and made my ears feel like the
most privileged body parts in the world.  it's like taking a friend for
granted and then they do something great and you remember why you love them.

(oops, i think i now owe honey ears, fingers and several pairs of bosoms.)

luv archel xxx

*******
Rachel Playforth
archel at iname.com