Sinister: Black teeth are black, yeah!

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Tue Dec 14 20:20:19 GMT 1999

Just to add my two pences on which is the best Spanish song ever.Going to
facts, 'Black is Black' was the only song by a band regarded Spanish (with
a German singer and singing in English, but c'est la vie...)which climbed
more or less to the top of British charts (number 4, if my memory is still
at the level required for UC)in those far days where Lord Cliff was still
Eurovisionally virgin.

Two weeks ago , while I was suffering at the dentist's , the BFD (big
friendly dentist) had Radio 2 on, and they played 'Black is Black' at the
time he told me how serious was my case.As black as you can get.

I am very,very annoyed about Ally C. quoting half Sinister in his message
but not me.And 'Debaser' will keep on making me jump from my chair every
time even when my bones were as refinedly mature as a bottle of Bordeaux
1957.

Songs for monkeys???I would not mind songs for donkeys.Donkeys are great.

xxx

Arantxa