Sinister: kids, don't rat on your friends.

Steve Kado steven.kado at xxx.ca
Tue Dec 14 09:34:16 GMT 1999

ah,

christmas time...this is sort of an anniversary for me where the band is
concearned.  last year my mum bought me a copy of sinister to replace my
shitty tape copy.  and so to me the festive season and 'get me away from
here i'm dying' go together.  maybe we should make it an official
christmas carol, after all, i'm sure jesus must've said something like
that while he was nailed up there.  although maybe that makes it more of
an easter carol.....

speaking of christmas, i picked up the low xmas record yesterday.  its
sad.  for sad christmases.  i think i'll save it till something terrible
happens on christmas.  then i'll crank it out real loud and cry and cry
and cry....maybe there are seals being clubbed somewhere, that's pretty
sad isn't it?

also, i find i'm listening to alot of ODB.  gawd, what a fine piece of
work! it makes me wonder if crack would make me as cool as ol' dirty
himself...damn!

hey, and i mentioned b&s right off the bat.  hooray for me.  also, i had
two votes in the list crush! damn, hey, if you're around chinatown in
toronto you two mysterious types are always welcome to come over and
look at the agnes martin book i have on my coffee table, or watch
degrassi or something.

m.c. steven kado