Sinister: Simon Barsinister

Alexander Borgia alexander.borgia at xxx.ca
Tue Dec 14 21:58:07 GMT 1999

Greetings listees, welcome to my first post. Please feel free to delete
this unread should the urge strike you. I guess I should introduce
myself, but first a description....I am a cross between a troll and a
red blanket, four feet eleven inches tall, with a hunched back, a large
nose and one really long eyebrow which traverses my entire forehead. I
had one tooth but it feel out when I was trying to chew open the
cellophane covering my pack of smokes.

B&S content.....ooooh I have oodles. (this is the part where YOU say,
"oooh get me away from here I'm dying") But first, I promise never to go
for the tall elegant rich kids....I just want all the girls to know
that.

If you break down Simon Barsinister in Hebrew, it actually means Simon
Son of Sinister, I guess sort of like Simon McSinister, or Simon
O'Sinister, or Simon Sinisterson. Boy those Underdog cartoon people were
well advanced musically.

Bad news folks, last weekend I took "The Major" to see Grandma and
Grandpa (very far away) and I was sort of stumped as to how I was going
to last an entire weekend without any B&S. So I took along Tigermilk.
The Major likes listening to Tigermilk when he goes to sleep. For those
who would like to know more about The Major, list mummy has a pic of him
to post, he is going to be 8 years old on December 30. Well, it seems
like I forgot the cd in the tray and now Grandpa has my Tigermilk cd.
Knowing the musical tastes of Grandpa, I don't expect to ever see it
again.

B&S Dreams.....at first I never expected to actually have a dream about
B&S, but yet, it did happen. For those living in the Toronto area, my
dream was that they were coming to Toronto to play. This was a good
thing, except that I wasn't able to get tickets. This was easily
overcome when I met up with Mick and we hung out together before the
concert and he got me a backstage pass. The only thing I can't figure
out was why Mick was dressed like Gene Simmons. Don't get me wrong, he
looked cool in the outfit with the cape, but it just seemed weird that
he would be dressed that way in Toronto's subway system. I'm taking the
dream as a premonition that B&S will be coming to Toronto.

Stupid bit..... I heard Brilliant Career before I heard Boy Done Wrong
Again.....I thought TBWTAS came out before IYFS....so at the end of the
song BDWA...I am reminded of Jeff Bridges in Thunderbolt and Lightfoot
towards the end of the movie when he is having stroke symptoms and I
though there was a connection......

Pictures.....no longer does anyone have the excuse not to have their
pictures scanned since I am offering free scanning services to those who
wish. You can mail your photos to me at:

Alexander Borgia
PO Box 33528
50 Dundurn St
Hamilton, Ontario
Canada  L8P 4X4

I will return your pictures to you after I have scanned them, I will not
send the scanned images to anyone except the sender, and discretion is
completely assured. (It's one of those things I will stake my
professional reputation on)

For those who have mention the lovely Miss Bush.....God put Kate Bush on
the earth so that we could hear what He hears when the angels talk to
Him. Then he discovered that not enough people were paying attention so
he sent us Isobel.

Bye kids....

Alexander