Sinister: Thought forms in the mouth

Michael Jones tourajsig2 at xxx.com
Tue Dec 14 23:19:24 GMT 1999

Hello saucy,

Stevie T, with the fractured recall of a man wrecked by prescription
drugs, uttered the following:

> I first met Mike in
> Antwerp in 1989 when I was sent to cover the shooting of "Anti-
> Oedipus!"

Oh, Stevie.  You and I both know it was six months earlier at that
Brother Beyond PA in Shepshed.  I was in charge of greasing the
mic-stands and you were looking after the Jaffa Cakes.  You -
resplendent in ‘Chase Me’ beret and olive tank-top, me - nervous in
my bubble-perm and Morgan Fairchild-emblazoned Parka.  The BBs did
their stuff, we zipped up the body-bags together and stumbled into
the East Midlands night.  It was well past 10 o’clock when we parted,
three and a half tumblers of cherry brandy down the line...  With a
look precisely half-way between utter vacancy and shrieking sexual
confusion, you clasped my shoulder just as my cab rolled up and
whispered in my ear: "This time next year, Rodders - we’ll be
willionaires".  To this day, I’m haunted by that phrase.  And the
ghost of Arthur Askey.

> Mike was later awarded the highly-coveted Golden Phenome
> prize by Gothenburg's "Planckspenker" magazine, for his
contribution
> to cinematic esoterrorism.

Hrmph.  An incomplete Esso ’78 World Cup commemorative coin set (*no*
Arie Haan, *no* Dominique Rocheteau), a bag (family, shop-soiled) of
fun-size Toffee Crisps and a voucher to have any blood relative
remixed by Front 242.  That lay unredeemed in a desk drawer well past
its expiry date, natch.  What’s wrong with plain vanilla,
unreconstructed CASH for God’s sake ?  Sub-particulate audio-toxicity
- it’s a mug’s game.

Next time - how I met Tim Hopkins in a Southend guest-house in ’83;
he a billiards hustler with a growing interest in Islam and a
customised moped, me fresh outta chokey with a body full o’bruises
and a brain full o’Matt Bianco.  P!O!P!, arson and a change in
Catholic doctrine ensued.

St<d> M<k>