Sinister: Bastardised Littlest Hobo

Tom Lennox jude at xxx.uk
Tue Dec 14 23:59:31 GMT 1999

Reading about the sad deaths of other's newts and men in cafes was
distressing, but the talk of Thurston the dead hamster brought back old
tears.  My little rodents are all dead now bless them but the vision of
Hammy Biggles little, snow-white corpse next to his (favourite) red wheel
still sticks in my mind - 2 huge worms, each more than twice the length of
him were crawling out of his eye holes and rear end.  To think that all that
while they'd been eating away inside of him and he suffered in snuffling
silence.  Incidently we buried the hamster next to the dead cat so there was
no repeat of Erica's Bazil on the doormat tale.  Next day in school all the
other children laughed at me when I broke down in the middle of an English
presentation.

CHILDREN - saying that in the last sentance makes me feel old, like I'm the
Werther's Originals grandad telling my Sinister grandkids about the golden
days when Curly Wurlys were bigger and the choclate snapped off them.... and
they were I tell you.

Oh childhood ... ramble ... ramble ... in Uni today `everybodies` favourite
DJ painter was singing 2 lines of the theme to The Littlest Hobo wrongly
repeatedly.  Do you know how annoying that is to have someone you don't talk
to due to pure malice repeat thinks again and again and you know he's wrong
but you can't say anything so you hold it all up inside you as resentment
and then you just want to hit his stupid hippity-hopping cheeks with a pair
of pliars (I have the pliars) again and again and again for ever time he
defiled the Hobo pup.  I felt like my childhood was being bastardised - that
was the sorta point of this bit.  Sorry for digressing.

Anger and pure aggression - always nice to slip a bit of it to the Twee
Kingdom.

And I had a Bob Dylan dream and a dream about kissing a girl as I hung out
of a car and she drove it off a cliff and into the sea and all the blood
coming out of me as I was dragged down the cliff face was just such a turn
on.  So I'm getting ready for a B&S wet dream any day now I reckon.

Ah-ha I mentioned B&S just once so that means I can get away with one list
abuse in return.  Just a quick one:  Anybody know anything interesting about
the cartoonist Ralph Steadman (he of Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas fame) if
so please mail it me and make my dissertation a communal effort in the
process.  Thanks.

The History of The Pop Video.  Apparantly it's all because of Weird Al.

Play safe all
love Tom