Sinister: de Quincey Shines In My Mind's Eye

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Wed Dec 15 00:55:43 GMT 1999

Hi Felt T-shirt Wearers,

Stephen (nowadays apparently regularly De-)Troussé wrote:

"Denim news: It's been too long since we last heard from
Lawrence-out-of-Denim......... Apparently his new
band is called Go-Kart Mozart and the forthcoming record includes tributes
to Um-Bongo ("they drink it in the Congo") and Wendy James"

According to the bastards from Select the elpee is called Instant Wig-Wam
And Igloo Mixture & is on West Midlands Records.

"I can hear Peter
Miller salivating from here."

I thought this process was normally sound-free?

I do hope The Enforcer applies his rules without fear or favour, as I
reckon Her Royal Stickiness owes about six photies to the bodybits page
after that last newtered mail. Oh, & Honey, I give up. Neither Sally or I
can name that "Tune" you shared with us for the Swedish Cellphone.

Well done to Mr Robertson for adulterating that idiot Moyles' pint. Shame
he couldn't have pissed in it though, in retribution to what he does to our
airwaves.

David Moore
Chelmsford, UK