Sinister:MR courageous ODB,you gotta recognize he's a P.I.M.P,and rodent death.

Jul09 at xxx.com Jul09 at xxx.com
Wed Dec 15 01:40:07 GMT 1999

Hello all..
thank you mr  steve kado for inspiring the subject line...for some unknown
reason just about everyone i know has been listening to massive amounts of
ODB lately, myself included...there is just something about turning the
volume all the way up, while  dirnking some mysterious strawberry blonde
lager,  and sitting out in the bitter cold on a balcony being  bundled up in
hats and mittens... and then once your nose has become to cold to continue
inhaling, and you decide to venture in, you realize just how thankful you are
for the railing thats been so perfectly placed by your side, considering that
the odds are with out it you would have helplessly tumbled down to your death
as a result of total intoxication...i'm sure someone out there spends their
weekends in a similar fashion...

well , i thought i would throw you my own sad sob story of dying rodents and
such...well i must have been about 8 years old when i went to the store with
my dad and picked out Theodore, bringing him home all snug in a little brown
bag...Teddy, as i fondly called him, was the greatest hamster , he ran
himself around in circles on that silver wheel unlike any other...he was
tops, running nonstop like no hamster had run before..and thats when it
happened, Thanksgiving day, there was about 8 inches of snow on the
ground...i go to feed my beloved, and there he was, my Teddy dead, and the
killer in the cage with him..the silver wheel had done him in...poor little
theodore was hanging  from one leg upside down from his miniature hamster
excercise equiptment...so i had no choice but to go out and burry him beneath
the freshly fallen snowflakes...ah it was a mess

oh, even though i never post, this may be my third time , i do know better
then to post without including any B&S content, so i just thought i would
share how strange it is to be greeted each day by this little voice chanting
at me"ohh get my away from here i'm dying" seeing that i attend school with a
bunch of pretentious preppy assholes, its nice to have finally after three
years found a fellow fan who must also spend the better part of his day uner
the same roof as me.

anyway, most of you have no idea who i am, and will probably forget me soon
after you read this, that is IF you have read this, because on this list i'm
nothing but an observer..i just sorta assumed that to be my position some
time ago, and have become quite comfortable with it, so dont expect me to
venture out from my content hiding place all that often(not assuming that any
of you would want me to) i just try to absorb and filter everything that is
thrown my way...always remembering that most of you, if not all of you, are
wonderful ladies and gents, and its never too late to learn a thing or two...

adieu peu ceux
       Julia

PS
oh and Arantxa, i believe it was you who said you wanted to hear SONGS for
DONKEYS it was just brought to my attention last night during a conversation
with my favorite sinister member that there is a XMAS song titled  Dominic
the Donkey..i hear its quite amusing, complete with donkey sounds and
all...so if you happen to live anywhere near NY(i think listening to it is
part of their xmas tadtition) you might enjoy it..