Sinister: feeling grinchy

ipecac spice dchard at xxx.ca
Wed Dec 15 02:20:40 GMT 1999

hi all. what a lot of long posts people have been sending lately. it's
nice to "meet" others with the same propensity to ramble. and i always
enjoy george henry dickies posts; so aesthetically pleasing. i am proud to
say that my boyfriend is beginning to like belle and sebastian. he is
going away for 4 months soon and everyone seems to be offering me
consolation as if breaking-up is inevitable. 4 months isn't long though
right. i'm sure at least one of you can offer me up a long distance love
story with a happy ending. please.

i have been terribly bitchy lately and i don't know why. does anyone know
of any good ways to remedy this? i am up and down and all over the place.
i finished exams today so i was happy to be done and almost caught a bit
of the christmas spirit, but it faded rapidly. i seem to be growing a fast
resentment to christmas cheer. maybe it's related to global warming. it
hardly ever snows here now. it's nice though. no shoveling. no harrowing
drives.

saturday night was the last show for my favorite local band. it was great;
i got to stand at the very front. but i really hate other people
sometimes. why can't people enjoy the music without feeling the need to
ram into other people and hit small girls in the head? it's not like it
was metallica. there was no mosh pit. people suck. i have a theory that
all problems in the world can be traced back to the fact that people suck.
anyway...i digress. it was terribly sad to think that i will never see
them play again, never hear certain songs again...

well, i could ramble on forever but i won't bore any of you who were
polite enough to read this far!

-di

"i want to defy the logic of all sex laws"