Sinister: this is the part where i tell everyone' s secrets

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Wed Dec 15 07:15:36 GMT 1999

i'm drunk and it's all lucas' fault, cause he was tending bar.  lucas is in
new york now, yeah!  like, five people were supposed to come from the uk to
visit this october and did any of them actually show up?  nooooooo.
they're all losers.  how many times have americans gone to the uk versus
people actually coming to the us?  i rest my case.  and it's not like new
york is boring.  i mean, i'm here.  case closed.  whatever.

so i've never actually *read* trousercuts, though i did write for the first
issue.  but it never got to me.  bastards.  i'm pouting right now.  you
can't see, but i am, and it looks very mean.

so i'm listening to the stars album, and it's amazing.  did i tell you guys
that stars are going to be the next big thing?  last week, both stephin
merrit and claudia gonson (magnetic fields) and sarah martin (you all know)
were there.  be still my beating heart.  stars were amazing.  if i made a
band comparison, it would probably be new order.  they're on le grand
magestery, but they sound nothing like momus, that's a lazy comparison.

remember when i told you all about the magnetic fields?  wasn't i right?
huh?  huh?  i'm drunk so i can be conceited.  well, when i'm sober i can
too, but it's generally a false conceit, to hide my ridiculous need to be
loved and appreciated, not falsely, but in a real, honest sense.  i wonder
if anyone makes sense when they're drunk?  i've more or less given up
making sense when i'm sober anyway, so it's not like it matters.  i have an
internship on the webpage for seventeen magazine.  none of the things i say
about britney spears get past my editors at my current job, so i doubt it
will wokr better there, but whatever.

i'm rambling and whatnot. but soon i'll be going home, and that's nice.
sometimes i get tired of taking care of myself and others.  but who else
will take care of me when i need it?

xox
megan

mkl206 at is8.nyu.edu

are we not men?  we are magnetic fields.
http://www.dissemination.com/megan/magneticfields/
updated 8/5/99