Sinister: Not a Belle and Sebastian dream but...

Brandt Fundak bfundak at xxx.org
Wed Dec 15 14:58:46 GMT 1999

I had a dream last night that I was at a show or something and someone
made me a tape but it was missing one crucial song. So in front of a bunch
of people including shelflife ed, I pulled out my old shelflife popfest
tape and had them tape pin striped suits by Skypark in the spot. Very
strange.

Some things I meant to address the past couple of digests.

1. Was it Snow Patrol that wanted to call themselves Polar Bear?  The
Polar Bear who had the name to begin with was Eric Avery from Jane's
Addiction and Harold Barefoot Sanders III from the seriously underrated
Ethyl Meatplow.  I just thought I'd share.

2. Unfortunately Kate Bush's voice is not what angels hear when god
speaks to them.  that would be Rose Melberg's voice.

3. You know, if NYC's Metropolitan Transit Authority had gone on strike, I
wish that MTA's throughout the nation would strike as well in a move of
solidarity.  But then again, there I go again with my silly beliefs on
labor relations.

Christ, I just heard an NPR overwriting for Mannheim Steamroller. Isn't
that a sign of biblical Armaggedon?

Speaking of Armaggedon, is the rest of the world going to blame the US
when it happens? I would.

Brandt

"That lass could use a groundskeeper of her own. Ach! That's Willy!"

				--Groundskeeper Willy