Sinister: The year of the depend adult undergarment

Adam Dobrodt adam_dbt at xxx.com
Wed Dec 15 22:15:13 GMT 1999

ahhh...
the fair robyn has alluded several times to a
wonderful book, infinite jest (i haven't actually
finished it yet, but it is a very good read)(its
kindof long)(just a bit).  i would like to second the
idea of buying the year 2017.  it would be a grand
year, full of sinister doings....

i have concluded that when i die, my soul will go to
microsoft and bill gates.  he already owns every word
in this email...  (incidently, did anyone actually
read the warranty information when installing windows
98?  he DOES own our souls and half of our bodies).

i think belle and sebastian should begin an agressive
corporate take-over of america.... first by conquering
the major labels, then by attacking the other
corporations... ie. microsoft, texaco, philip-morris,
abc/disney, cbs/viacom...etc....

it would be a twee takeover...

_b&s content_
b&s dreams= zero
favorite moment, currently= the recorders in judy and
the dream of horses
i found a picture of richard colburn while perusing
the horribly commercialized pages of spin in a coffee
shop (hee hee.... i cut it out, too, but please don't
tell on me)(its in the newest issue with trent reznor
on the cover)(does anyone know what that girl next to
him is doing... very suspicious...)

_unrelated content_
i have to put my crushes on fiona and archel on the
back burner, since now i have a boyfriend, and he
might be jealous, but you two should know that you
both hold a special place in my heart....

dreaming of seeing a show (any show cause its so hard
to see one.... i missed stereolab, jim o'rourke,
hefner, sfa.... everyone) in wisconsin,

adam d.

ps.... why all the adams cropping up??? could i be
part of the problem???? (i thought i was the adam with
the little "a" and now theres another....)