Sinister: primates make good friends

Colleen Laden Colleen at xxx.com
Wed Dec 15 22:36:50 GMT 1999

hey hey, i was reading all of the emails that mentioned losing pets and it
reminded me of a wierd story my friend had told me about his mother ( who's
got some issues ) telling him that his guinea pig looked dead, and he said
"well are you sure maybe it's asleep"..she was sure it was dead so she
buried it in a box..BUT put holes in the box just in case.

Anyways i can relate, i have had every kind of pet from frogs to ducks,
mice, cats, guinea pigs, lizards etc and when they died or had to leave it
was the worst.

Instead of playing with the other kids i would take a bag of bread, go to
the
park and feed the ducks and the geese and they knew me pretty well so they
let me hold them and on occasion i would carry one home and Jerry-atrics
would find it, yell at me and make me take it back, i did get to keep one
duck though, his name was Bill i came home from school one day and he had
flown away,i was a mess, it was real sad nobody understood, fuck em.

music music music, i saw morrissey last weekend and the show was awesome.
During the encore of the second show some people decided to mall the stage
and they had to stop it early, I did manage to sneak in 2 fifths of whiskey
and a camera with success,  i even got a piece of shirt!

I am kinda disappointed and burned out with the SF club/music scene. The
music is so so , there is a variety of local music and it's always nice when
a band you actually like plays or comes to town..but as far as not planning
a big expensive night out in a cheesy club with smelly people and being able
to just go out knowing the music is gonna be good..it doesn't really happen.
I don't know if anyone is from this area that would know something that i
don't BUT it would be nice to know of a club/bar(even a decent jukebox) that
isn't just hip-hop or trendy house. Does it exist?

troodaloo,

colleen
current # of unpaid parking tickets: 25

www.firetalk.com