Sinister: Heaven doesn't want me and hell is afraid i'll take over.

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Thu Dec 16 00:05:41 GMT 1999

hello sinister.

Soon it'll be my first christmas on sinister. Won't that be nice?

I found my Gregory's Girl video under the bed where it had been festering for
the past month. Yay. It would have been nice if I could have found it in time
for my friend's sleepover, but it would prolly have been banned. Like
everything else I brought.

My mum bought me Bunty the other day. It's still ace. And WH Smiths are
stocking it again. They've STILL got the Four Maries and The Comp. I was
pleased to find that out. And a million other stories about orphaned kids
whose aunts don't want them, or people getting injured playing hockey and
having to pull out of pantomimes and all sorts of boarding school crap that
makes me wish i lived there and not in the real world.

I nearly had a heart attack when I found out I had a listcrush vote. Someone
must have voted for me by accident.

My brother's getting a computer for christmas, which is better than mine and
he doesn't deserve it. Because he never lets me use his nintendo.

Brandt wrote:

" 2. Unfortunately Kate Bush's voice is not what angels hear when god
 speaks to them.  that would be Rose Melberg's voice. "

Isn't God supposed to have a voice like the paper cut out god in monty python
and the holy grail. Which was on last night and made me squeal with laugher.
Classic. I think God should have a speaking voice like Stuart David's voice,
which is very nice to listen to. Even if he apparantly does smell of wee. Not
that I've actually smelled him or anything, but i'll take it on good
authority.

Everyone on sinister seems to have pets dying. My goldfish is looking a bit
peaky. Maybe he'll snuff it and i'll have something to post about. I hope
not. I love my little Sodomite (i change it's name weekly to give it some
excitement in it's life. I'm thinking Dildo for next week because that's the
latest rude word I learned). I know someone though who squeezed his goldfish
till it's eyeballs shot out. Just for a laugh. I think that's really sick.
And it must have made a bit of a mess on the ceiling. Poor fish, i like them
even if they smell like the school girls toilets.

There's so many poetry animals we should start a poetry zoo. I'd invent a
poetry owl.

Maybe if Owen the Narrow Wizard is really magic he could become the list
santa claus. Or maybe not...

Sorry about the lack of B&S content and the fact that this is a crap post.

Happy Christmas!

Jen