Sinister: am pool

Jan Imgrund jimgrund at xxx.fr
Thu Dec 16 00:13:32 GMT 1999

hello

useful link:
http://www.ampool.de

why useful? it's where some 'cool' young german writers publish
pretentiously unpretentious texts.
OK, i hear you say, but we're doing this all the time, but at least
in a language everybody can understand, so what the fuss?.. what does
it have what has it got to do with B&S?
Well it's cos they have published the words to le pastie de la
bourgeoisie (13.12.), and it's for sure the best piece of prose
that's on there.
And the page where  guests can publish own texts is called 'loop'.
their side-project, so to say...
Fear is creeping.
loop-looper.. i tell you, there's a conspiracy going on! They want
B&S to become cool, a murmured hipster-tip! don't let them do this!
B&S to the normal people, to the twee next-door!
who knows, maybe they're even spying on us.. komm raus, christian
kracht, oder ich barre dir ein stück rad, dass es goetzt!
ho hum.. sorry. it's a thing between tscherrmans, you know.

oh and to answer the question someone asked, you can get the B&S-
albums fairly easily in germany.. i've even seen TBWTAS for just 20
DM (6 GBP or so) in a cd-megastore. It wasnt like that in the 'ole
days.. IYFS was the most expensive record i've ever bought! It was
probably the only copy in cologne. I'm very proud of this ;)

Mentions of fraggles on the list again.. be careful, kids. we dont
want another fraggle-crisis.

And also bizarrely this week I've been told I could possibly be sent
Paris, France for 6 weeks to do some "user acceptability testing"
<<
oh, great. I'm a user and I'm quite acceptable. Test me. Oh wait.. i
got sent a questionnaire about everything today, from car (previous,
current, next one) to how often i clean my windows, and with what.
Now I see the connection.......... two conspiracies in one mail. it's
gettin' spooky.

>> You *are* kidding. You do know if you speak of a "flurry" in
England...or
perhaps The North...or perhaps just me.... you mean VOMIT??? Or do I
mean
"Slurry"? Either words do, they still remind me of vomit. Which is
never
USUALLY what McDonalds does of course...<<
it's called McFlurry in france too.. hmmmm... 'mec fleury'='flowery
man'. very strange. owen flowery, have you ever been to france, or
how could they come out with this? - i see, hence the new cinnamon
perfume they've got for the McFlurry. it contains substances that
makes you hurry to the crush-site and vote for the narrow wizard.

3 conspiracies in just one post! i better go before i find out that
isobel is an undercover agent sent out by pete waterman.

bye
Jan

PS: the trout is somewhere in there. be careful though. it's nuclear

The Dark Site of the Moon:
   http://perso.club-internet.fr/jimgrund/index.html
Tindersticks page:
   http://perso.club-internet.fr/jimgrund/tinderpage/tinder.html
To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance. -Oscar Wilde