Sinister: firsht posht

kitten mouse kittenmouse at xxx.com
Thu Dec 16 10:07:11 GMT 1999

hiya kids,
this is my first post, so i wanted to introduce myself, even though it'll be
kind of cheezy.  but here goes, anyway.

my name's andrea.  i'm a student (art history).  i was born in that super
year 1977.  i live in portland, oregon (since 1977).  i know a little bit of
french and little bit of italian, but i can't remember much of either (i'm
hoping to go to france to study sometime in the next 2 years).

i like macintoshes (the computer), and printmaking (i.e. acid and drypoint
etching), NES emulators (especially Super Mario 2), pop music, cats, sock
monkeys, riding bikes while listening to belle and sebastian, etc.  my main
hobbies are reading books, drawing and printmaking, and doing my radio show
(at my school) every week.

a short list of bands i like (so as not to be boring): b&s (duh), joan of
arc, cap'n jazz, damien jurado, built to spill, quasi, bobby conn.

i wish i could be a travel photographer.  sometime soon, on a day when it's
NOT raining, i hope i can learn how to use my camera, and then i'll go
around portland and take pictures of all the places that are fun to go in
portland (not the normal touristy places), and then make a neat little
webguide for the savvy traveler.

ok, last thing.  my belle and sebastian story for the day.  when joan of arc
came through town last summer, they were playing belle and sebastian's if yr
feeling sinister over the sound system when joan of arc was setting up their
equipment and tim kinsella started singing along with the song (i think it
was the boy done wrong again).  anyway, i just thought it was cool that he
likes them.

sincerely,
andrea
kittenmouse radio
(mondays 9.00-10.00 pm PST)
kpsu 1450 am
portland, oregon
kittenmouse at hotmail.com
www.kpsu.org

can't look at the sky without looking right thru it