Sinister: the soundtrack of my life

zoe charaktinou bellezc at xxx.com
Thu Dec 16 12:59:27 GMT 1999

I have been thinking for quite a while about it.
Before coming to uni, the everyday soundtrack of my life was R.E.M.In my
schoolyears, they were there everyday.Gave me inspiration and influenced
me.Then,this summer my dream of seeing them live came true.Then i left my
house-and litterally everything- behind and started a new life.And the
soundtrack of this new life is Belle & Sebastian.The first cd I bought here
was Tigermilk.I have met some beautiful people because of B&S.It is weird
that a band can bring so much happiness to a person's life.It's not only the
happiness that the music gives.It's all that has preceded the music and all
that has come afterwards.The thoughts and the feelings.

And now i'll go back to my essay...

bye bye and do not stop dreaming
zoe