Sinister: little donkey, little donkey, on the dusty road

Archel1978 at xxx.com Archel1978 at xxx.com
Thu Dec 16 13:41:17 GMT 1999

hello, and also au revoir to everyone who's leaving their pooters for xmas.
i suspect that while mother archel is watching the vicar of dibley and
grandma archel is asleep in front of it, i shall have nothing better to do
than look at festive internet porn/sinister bodyparts. <sigh>

HISTORY
young roddy spoke of  violence erupting while watching the bootleg beatles.
said band played at my graduation ball and hence will always connote worse
things than thuggish threats: drunken lovey-dovey couples the male halves of
whom i had previously had my heart broken by, my own soon-to-be-ex boyfriend
not there, feeling stupid trying to do the twist in a huge ballgown, not
getting drunk enough, saying goodbye to the happiest days of my life.  if i
ever see them live again i'll probably have a nasty flashback and the tears
held back for a decade or whatever will all come flooding out.

hm, that wasn't very cheery.

anyway, i accidentally heard the westlife cover of 'seasons in the sun' the
other day, and that made graduation seem like a picnic (a sinister one of
course.)

NAUTICAL NAUGHTINESS
did you know that the names 'morrissey' and 'murdoch' are actually quite
closely related, etymologically?  they both derive from words to do with the
sea, murdoch means 'sea warrior' i believe.  which will come as no surprise
to those of us who've seen struan's longboat.  ie. owen.

DEAD ANIMALS CAUSE ATHEISM
my house was the biggest pet cemetery ever.  we had about 7 mice, all of whom
were called monty, all of whom escaped, and all of whom were subsequently
savaged by our cat (rover).  then there were gerbils sooty and sweep, who
produced 11 babies, then succumbed to a bout of post-natal depression and
both died, leaving the babies to slowly starve to death.  that was when i
started to mime the words to the lord's prayer in school assemblies, i think.

the show is over, thought i'd something more to say...

happy liza minelli-um, luv archel

ps: happy birthday trousers and ailsa -  i'll see one of you, sorry to the
other one!

*********
Rachel Playforth
archel at iname.com