Sinister: little donkey, little donkey, in the slaughter house

fiona mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Thu Dec 16 17:17:43 GMT 1999

sorry about the subject line, but that's all i can remember of a
fantastic alternative christmas carol composed by some boys in my
class at school when we were about eleven. the only other comparable
song i can remember was a beautiful version of the lulu classic which
went something along the lines of 'you make me wanna fart'
  those were the days... sigh!!

while i'm discussing obscenities, brad said
>fuck the parrot
no, really

a weeny bit of list abuse before i continue, if anyone's going to be
in the leeds area over the christmas period, get in touch with me at
feegrr at hotmail.com  (not here coz i won't get it) i seem to have
managed to not stay in touch with anyone at home, bar a couple of my
bestest mates and i need more people to go out drinking with.

  yesterday, i bought smash hits, not just because its always a fine
read, but because it was the poll winners party results edition.
also, as some kind of a christmas gesture they had various pop stars
dressed up as different people. who would have thought that billie
would actually make a convincing marilyn monroe, no really. i was
disappointed with adam rickitt as john travolta in saturday night
fever, somehow that just didn't work, i can't imagine why.
   what could we dress the b+s kids up as? it doesn't even bear
thinking about.

  december 16th and i haven't even heard fairytale of newyork all the
way through yet this year. no wonder i don't feel festive.
  they've started selling christmas trees in sainsbury's, i'm not
sure how you're supposed to get them through the checkouts without
getting needles stuck in your mince pies, though.

as the guy from robot wars would say,   cease!!
so i'll wish you all a shiny, self indulgent christmas, and a
willenium you won't remember with any luck.
i might speak to you all before then, or i might not, i shall just
leave you hanging.
   stay beautiful,   fiona

****if you're in fashion then you've got to think there's something
wrong