Sinister: turn of the century

The Narrow Wizard ol01 at xxx.uk
Thu Dec 16 14:20:04 GMT 1999

hello and indeed goodbye

this is my last post till February and I'll be unsubbing in a few days in
order to go home for christmassss (damn keyboard) and new year. I'll miss
you all but I guess I'll just have to survive.

I thought I had more to say but I don't so I'll leave you with a bit of
one of my favourite songs. It's by ex galaxie 500 folk Damon and Naomi
(yay I once kissed Naomi)

It's the turn of the century which way you going to go
what I could ever offer you I don't know
It's miles in the desert with our faces to the wind
what we've been through is over such a long time
and I've been known to suffer over you

bye
   owen

With that the narrow wizard waggled his bushy eyebrows and disappeared in
a flash of blue flame leaving behind only a faint smell of cinnamon