Sinister: i'm higher than the sun....

rachel tucker rachel at xxx.uk
Fri Dec 17 00:16:32 GMT 1999

.....because primal scream are playing oxford zodiac a month today and i
have the tickets clutched in my hot sweaty hand!!! (not all the tickets
mind, i mean the zodiac's a small venue and that, but i restrained and only
bought two) i'm so excited!! the primals are my absolutely fave band along
with b&s (obviously...) and the charlatans. i've only seen them once before
when they first toured 'vanishing point' and they were wicked then, despite
still having problems with the new stuff. oooohh, i'm going to be so close
to them! the wonder that is bobby g singing in the same cramped perspiring
room as me....!

oh my god...d'you thing my jousting on dogs on wheels with the bobster dream
was a premonition? the gig was only announced yesterday....freaky. now i
really DO have to have a b&s dream with members of the band in. i'm not
bothered which ones, though preferably stuart m.... m is for mmmmm.....btw,
this may quite possibly a really dumbass question (doncha just love the word
'dumbass'? it rolls of the tounge spectacularly methinks), but where does
stuart mmmmm get the name struan from? this has puzzled me since first time
i was on the list, nearly a year ago. and that's a long time to be puzzled.
someone *please* explain!

oops, it is now tomorrow. well, today for those of you reading this, but it
was yesterday when i started it....oh, i know what i mean!   i   m  u  s  t
s  l  e  e  p  .  .  .  .but i have a timed essay to write for first lesson
which is now in 9 hours time. bollocks. but in 13 hours time it is
officially the start of the xmas holidays! my sociology teacher is baking us
a cake, yay! we spent our double sociology lesson making xmas displays
today. i made snowflakes, they weren't as good as honey's, but they were
pretty damn fine i can tell you.

i think i may be rambling.

bed or english essay? hmmm.

i don't know if i can write anything that makes sense anymore, especially
not on plays set in 19th century ireland...

bed it is.

sweet dreams

lots of love

rachel xxx

ps. if you get cold in the night try getting in a sleeping bag (preferably a
heavy duty arctic one) and then pull your duvet over you. lovely toasty
warm!! night night.