Sinister: ampersand c

Alexander Borgia alexander.borgia at xxx.ca
Fri Dec 17 11:52:36 GMT 1999

Greetings Sini-sisters and brothers.....

I'm about to poke my nose where it doesn't belong, but when you are a
troll with a big nose, it is expected of you.

As you have already read, the list is experiencing some technical
difficulty. I have full confidence in our mummy that all the issues will
be resolved in due time. That is not to say that it will be without some
burps and farts.

I read somewhere that this list is filled with students and geeks....I
guess I fall under the latter. Not the ladder mind you. So I am quite
used to life in the techno-glitch world of weblife as I have no other.
Here is my suggestion....

We all know that you get what you pay for .....a free host is just
that.....free and unstable. This is why we are experiencing problems
with the list. Now it would appear that the best way to ensure that the
list continues without difficulties is to do it right. This means an
outlay of cash-a-moola. Now I would never expect our dearest mummy to
ever mention this allowed, but I am sure that if listees were to
...um....let's say.....send mummy a Christmas card and let's
say......include a little token our our appreciation in the form of
colourful pictures our our reigning monarch or some long deceased public
administrator, the appreciation would be overwhelming. Think of it as
sort of buying our mummy a pint to say "Good Cheer."

What say you all?

Alexander

(PS: if necessary, I will do my damnest to impersonate a televangelist
and we certainly don't want that)