Sinister: Rest in peace

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Fri Dec 17 15:29:29 GMT 1999

Joseph Heller, 1923-1999
<sniff>

The contents of this e mail from HIT Entertainment PLC are
confidential and intended for the addressee only.  If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy or further distribute
this e mail; please notify us by telephone on 020 7224 1717, and
delete the e mail from your computer.

This e mail has been checked by our anti-virus system before leaving us;
we accept no responsibility for the e mail and any attachments once they
leave us.

www.hitentertainment.com

www.bobthebuilder.org