Sinister: How Big?

CHRIS LEAK chris_leak at xxx.uk
Mon Dec 20 08:36:56 GMT 1999

Hi

Just thought I'd relate a fairly recent scary drunk
story 'cause I think talking about it will help!!

After a particularly drunken night out in cosmo hip
Preston, my friend and I were ejected from a local
kebab establishment after playing "who can fit the
most kebab down the other persons back".

Anyway, I staggered onward and homeward (to my
girlfriends house who was away at the National New
Designers Exhibition, she's very talented). I digress,
I stumbled on I tried to hail a taxi. As one flew past
I cursed and as I did a nice new looking and posh car
pulled up. Now, details are still a little fuzzy but I
think my drunken cognition supposed this was another
taxi who had noticed my pathetic attempts at stopping
the previous vehicle and had taken pity.

The car stopped and very pleasant man said "Do you
want a lift?". Still confused as to whether it was a
taxi or just a good samaritan, I fell in to the car.

Things were going fine, the guy starts talking away:

Guy: Where've you been
Leaky(me): (Very drunk) Roper Hall....hic
Guy: blah blah blah
Leaky: Really, blah, blah, hic
Guy: Yes, blah, blah, blah, that's right
Leaky: Well I never
Guy: So, how big's your cock?!!!!

That's right, he cunningly crowbarred the last
question into the conversation as if he were asking
about the weather. I asked him to let me out! Phew, he
could have been the new Dennis Neilsen in training. It
sounds silly but I felt really angry and used but
anyway, I'm over it now.

Incidentally, the mobile melody (thanks honey) is "The
State I am in", which is nice 'cause it's the tune my
girlfriend played over and over the night I met her.

Bye for now, have a top-tastic Christmas and New Year
and I'll speak to you later.

Bless

Leaky