Sinister: the end of the line...

craigrm craigrm at xxx.uk
Mon Dec 20 09:50:35 GMT 1999

Nice to see this is all still working.....

I think Honey will have to build lots of new shelving and instigate a
complicated barcode inventory system just to keep track of all the props he'll
deserve if he manages to sort out this nasty majordomo business. Good luck xx.

My concerns over the Christmas number one have been justified (in the UK at
least). While I'm quite glad that it isn't Cliff or that dodgy hamster (which
would have reminded many a tearful Sinistereen of their departed furry pals at
this the most festive time of the year), I'm even more disturbed that a
cheerful and emotionless version on "Seasons in the Sun" was even made let
alone allowed to get to the number 1 spot.

In the Prophetic words of W. Axel Rose "where do we go now-w-w-wwwo-wwowww ?"

The Honeyz joyfully rapping "Ode to the fallen" over a hiphop version of the
"Last Post" perhaps ?*.

Like every sane person I demand an end to this madness & desperately hope that
the world will come to it's senses with the release of the forthcoming B&S
longplayer.

Oh I've just had a scary thought. Moaning about music charts was something my
parents used to do when I was much younger and quite the Nik Kershaw fan. It's
true we do become them in the end... maybe Logans Run had a point after all.

I watched Dune over the weekend. I saw it years ago when it first came out and
to be honest didn't understand it one bit, but it's aged well and now isn't
half as baffling. But the people who thought it would be bigger than StarWars
must be feeling quite daft. I think I'm still a good 10-20 years away from
comprehending 2001 though.

Global warming - yes please !.

Craig xx

* I've had a complete change of heart and would actually pay to see this
happen.