Sinister: LONDONERS/BRIGHTONERS, PLEASE READ THIS!

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Mon Dec 20 07:48:32 GMT 1999

Me and my sinister friend from the list, Maria, have a BIG problem about our
trip to Brighton.

The deal is this: We were supposed to sleep at Marias friends place during
our stay there, but she FORGOT we are coming to Brighton. She is spending
her xmas here in Finland and won't be back to Brighton until the 29th, So
now we need a place to stay for at least one night, the 28th of December. So
what we need is this:

a)
A list of places where we could spend our night. I know, this shouldn't be a
problem, but remember it's before the big frenzy on new yers eve, so all the
places will probably be booked up beforehand. But if you know any good
bed-an-breakfest/hotel/motel/something places we could spend our night,
PLEASE let me know. Otherwise we're screwed.

b)
If there is a noble and understading person who would be so kind that she/he
could let us stay at his/her place for that night on the 28th, we'd love it.
I know, this is a strange question to ask but hey, we're all friends here,
aren't we?

Our plane will be at Heathrow airport at approx. 5.00 pm on the 28th. Those
are the facts. once again, if you know any places and adresses we could
stay, please e-mail me AS SOON AS YOU CAN.

Thanks in advance...

@--->--- Jake (and Maria)