Sinister: Sinister Ice Skating-Thursday Wins!

COURTOLY at xxx.com COURTOLY at xxx.com
Mon Dec 20 07:27:14 GMT 1999

Hello hello all sinister folk who voted, and for those of you who didn't
vote, you're still invited anyway.

Ice skating shall happen Thursday at Rockafeller Center if we all feel up to
it. If we're freezing or something, we'll find another way to paint the town
red. Please meet at 52nd St and 5th Avenue on the corner of the rink.
Hopefully stylish coats and confused faces will distinguish us from the rest
of the crowd.

The rink is actually at:
48th to 52nd streets at Fifth and Sixth avenues
New York, New York
United States of America
 Telephone: +1 (212) 698-8900