Sinister: this is where your sanity gives in

sweetie i.am.sinister at xxx.uk
Sun Dec 19 22:30:24 GMT 1999

im sitting here in my wee room with the cardigans gran turismo on
rather a depressing album but i am so incredibly fluffy and effervescent
nothing could bring me down

i think its must be the tinsel
or the after effects of the vodka
i have a pile of tinsel in front of me, behind my keyboard but in front of
my moniter. i was gonna stick it up but i havent.
its all the bits of short-arse, reject, half-cast, useless tinsel.
and there is blue and pink and purple and white and silver and gold and red
and goldandsilver and green.
and say a big glittery hello to sinister
:)

i ithnk for i think the first time ever ill refer to recent discussion here
animal deaths
i have kept rather alot of the wee beasties in my short time..
and its always hard when pets die.
my first own pet was a rat called dusty
and now ive had too many to list.

anyway back to tinsel
its like string innit?
and string, i mean, what can i say?
string string string string!!
its ace!
it is without out a doubt *the* most useful thing ever ever
my 2 most favouritist things, string and tinsel.
im mad for them!

ooooh!
i was told i was 'very philosophical'
because of my veiws on the colour purple.

muriels wedding
good film. like.  :)
i know a lassie who does what muriel does, and makes up loads of stuff about
her life.
i dont, im a self confessed bore.  :)

kuuuuuuule!
im doing it again
reffering to recent discussion!!
body parts
well i have to confess to being a touch on the vain side. yes, i have taken
quite a shine to myself.
and im an outrageous flirt as well, so im told anyway. ;)
anyway body parts
my favourite parts of bodies are shoulders and fore-arms. and i like make up
wearing skinny boys as well.....
but not shoulders and fore arms of make up wearing boys.
uh huh. :\
ok my best body part of me.
legs, without a doubt.
i have great legs.
oh yeah and my neck, i also have a lovely neck.

anyway
as paul mcartney once sang
or at least wrote
'we all stand together'