Sinister: Summer in Winter

Alexander Borgia alexander.borgia at xxx.ca
Sun Dec 19 14:10:45 GMT 1999

Friends, Romans, and Sinizens:

Lend me your ear.....I come not to praise winter, but to herald it's
arrival. So much talk of snow, and yet up until yesterday we had none.
This is quite annoying considering how much taxes we pay and a common
misconception is that we have snow year round in Canada. But yesterday
we were blessed with a bit of a squall which filled the air with
beautiful ice crystals floating on the breeze and gave the impression
that winter had indeed arrived. It also triggered a migraine in me when
the atmospheric pressure changed, but that has departed with much of the
of the frozen bounty from the sky.

This morning we awoke to discovere that during the night a light dusting
had stayed put giving the semblance that a giant had eaten a sugar
doughnut and the icing sugar had fallen onto his lap and the floor much
like what happens to me whenever I eat one at work. Yet, now that
over-powered glowing orb which is many lumens too bright  has risen from
the horizon and I fear that the joke will be on us as we watch the
diamond dust disappear into tiny puddles.  Alas, I should not complain
as I left my boots at work on Friday.

Sorry, no dead pet stories. In exchange, I will confess that I get all
teary when I watch the animated classic, The Little Drummer Boy, and I
see the part where the little lamb is brought back to life. I hope this
suffices.

Buses.....gotta love them. I won't go so far as to say that it is a B&S
thing for me, instead it stems from getting all stressed out in private
motor vehicles and the inattentive drivers that seem to manage somehow
to pass a multiple guess examination. My love of bus travel was
solidified three years ago when I was treated to a completely
voyeuristic experience. A very lovely young lady sat beside me and
treated me to a visual display of relieving whatever physical tension
she possessed, completely aware of my knowledge of her activities. (How
could I not be aware when she bit into my shoulder at the conlcusion) A
completely non-participative and annonymous experience which I will get
to boast about forever.

Previously I mentioned my amourous intentions towards the very lovely
and talented Sarah Martin. Here I will treat you to a photographic
display of our assumed mutual affection.

http://www3.sympatico.ca/alexander.borgia/me_n_sarah.jpg

Can you not see in her eyes her enthusiasm? How I have captivated her
heart and her attention? O! Love is bliss.

For those who may be travelling for the seasonal festivities, I wish you
Godspeed and a safe journey, and to all others I wish you a very Merry
Christmas.

Alexander