Sinister: Dance of the dead hamsters

James Thorniley jthorniley at xxx.net
Sun Dec 19 11:42:58 GMT 1999

Hello again,

What a glorious day to post something to you. On this frosty morning I
can take a second to try and guess which piece of crap will be No 1 this
Christmas. Who gives a damn.

I hope it's Cliff. Can you honestly find hamsters waving their arms in
the air funny?

I wish I could remember the URL - I found this site with animated gifs
of cartoon hamsters getting killed in all sorts of amusing fashions.

Our house is a nightmare for hamsters. The number of small rodents we've
killed is phenomenal. I remember at least one hamster died when one of
my sister's friends knocked it's cage onto the floor. We've got through
at least four guinea pigs all dying in various ways. Two rabbits have
run away - the first rabbit was white and when a magician came into
school with a rabbit I was convinced he'd stolen our rabbit. Then one
rabbit died just last month from that myxamatosis or whatever it's
called. Then our cat died at 20ish of old age. We got two lovely kittens
to replace it though, so I thought it was alright.

I spent yesterday in Dorking with David Strange. We talked about snow
among things so I thought it was ironic when I got off the bus and it
was snowing. He told me he had played "Fox in the snow" to try and make
it snow. We thought it hadn't worked, but it did in the end ;) Lets all
play it lots to try and make more snow.

Yes, in true authentic B&S style I took a bus. It was an empty bus, just
a few grannies on it. There's always grannies on the buses. Grannies and
me. My legs don't fit in the bus seats though, that really irritates me.

A shameless lack of B&S content I know, that's why I'd better stop now.
No, I was going to say something about them. <strains> I can't remember.
As soon as I've posted this I'll remember I'm sure.

Now everybody repeat after me

*the list is not going to die*

no pessimistic thinking please. fine £10

and yes i do know i mentioned my legs in this post
--
James Thorniley

"Punk rock is a virtue"