Sinister: Eat a lot, sleep a lot, brush 'em like crazy

robhalcrow at xxx.net robhalcrow at xxx.net
Sun Dec 19 19:25:49 GMT 1999

Dearly beloved,
     I know I don't post as much as perhaps I should, but if we all posted as much as perhaps we should............then there'd be perhaps a lot more posts than there are.
    I was told boys are pragmatic and technical while girls are intuitive and spiritual. Wrong. Iam a boy yet I do not understand about Esosoft and Tapioca. If I did, why I'd sort them right out and no mistake. So if I'm not a boy or a girl am I .(Yiddish joke ahoy)....a goy?
   Trousers almost gave me a postmodernistdeconstructionist heart attack with his Deleuze and Guattari fandango. It's the holiday, I thought I'd seen the last of them for 4 weeks. I know people at college who'd like to get them sainted (if that weren't such "a patriarchal, oppressive" thing to do). I merely  wrinkle my brow and say "Hmmmm" in a dubious manner. How enigmatic I must appear, to be sure.
   Mr Mitchell, I haven't seen Rosetta but I have seen Rosita a few times. Which brings me onto  Mint Royale and Lauren Laverne. It's a shame they only got to do half of their song on "The Priory" but at least Zoe'n'Jamie  were able to fit in Guess Who's Under the Sheet and the inimitable Funny We Heard Words on The Telly beforehand. If you wrote half a song would they only let you do a quarter of it?
    Sinister bodyparts? I'm shocked. My favourite is legs btw.
    While poll rigging is our forte can I suggest that British listees bombard C4's Planet Sound's "What do YOU want?" with the call to get that nice Mr Eastwood back on their staff? I mean it's gone right downhill since the spring or whenever it was.
  It's good to have Ailsa back. More Sinister OAPS please. We must all join together and strive to survive and stay alive.
   And I thought the Esosoft sign meant happy motoring.................
Yours
Rob