Sinister: Balls Out, Cox In

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Mon Dec 20 16:02:24 GMT 1999

Er, that was it, really.

Oh well, if I must go on..

Hi Fight Fans!

Why no reports of last Friday's PoCaff shindig yet? Who won newly-turned
thirty-something Stevie Trousers' UniversiTwee Challenge? Sadly I couldn't
go, due to a prior engagement with diminutive Brazilian Nick Dastoor
look-a-like Isabel Monteiro & her band. It certainly adds to the drama &
enjoyment of a gig when you know that the lead singer has slept with
everyone else on stage. How unlike the home life of our own dear Struan.

You just have to write nowadays, don't you? I mean, what with trying to win
the lottery for the prize for having played the Last Post on (or should
that be over) Sinister. I'd just like to thank Honey, & everyone else that
knows me, & hope that he (ListMummy Jocasta) had time amongst all his
battling to spot the one about the furry banjo strumming on the bus,
because I know it was right up his street.

Oh, and I'd also like to point out that I was best mates with Dougal & The
Blue Cat before anyone else was, even that upstart Miller.

Bye now,

David Moore
Chelmsford, UK