Sinister: All in the family

Jeanette jeanette at xxx.com
Mon Dec 20 12:46:38 GMT 1999

Twisted Sister Disco spat out (in his usual charming fashion, of
course):

<<One of the things I like most about the Sinster list is the way it
lurches from disaster to disaster, with hardly anything in between. Just
like real life, only cheaper.>>

Like real life, indeed. Like a real family.

And, while every one of us would probably do anything to help our family
in our time of need, I hope we all stop to think about what we're doing
before sending any messages to our over-worked, stressed-out Mummy. I,
for one, would never presume to know more than our beloved Honey when it
comes to computers/internet technology, as I've just barely dipped my
big toe into the cyberworld, and Honey is into it up to his pert little
nipples. It may be tempting to send him some personal notes of love and
support, but we should stop to think what it would be like to switch on
our computers and find 1,156 messages waiting for attention.* This
little Sinister family needs our Mummy to survive. And we need him
(relatively) sane. While I'm sure he'd look quite lovely in one of those
stylish white jackets with the wrap-around arms, I'm afraid it might
make it a bit difficult for him to use his keyboard.
Let's all pray/think positive thoughts/send good vibes his way, but
let's be considerate.

Let's just play together nicely in our Sinister room, and give Mummy the
time and space to work out our family problems. I'm sure he'll peek in
on us every now and then, to make sure we're not marking on the walls
with crayons, and to update us on list progress.

Sorry if I'm speaking out of turn. It's just a thought.

Merry Christmas (or belated 'Happy Hanukkah') to everyone!! Wishing you
all peace, love and happiness in the new year.....

Jeanette

 * That's not to say some of you don't have truly valid suggestions ...
and I'm sure Honey would be thrilled to hear about them!