Sinister: Sinister's Most Wanted - The case of the missing honey.

honey at xxx.org honey at xxx.org
Mon Dec 20 22:21:46 GMT 1999

Alexander Borgia said:

> I should probably apologize for my haste in sending out my rant this
> morning, I may not have made myself overly clear. The e-mail in question
> was indeed sent to honey at missprint.org. Judging by the return message, I
> believe Mummy's mail is auto forwarded through Esosoft.

It's ok it's ok mummy's here and listening.  Unless Esosoft have an
international wing, my disappearance of the weekend was no more
sinister (hoho) than a workman putting a hole in a wire somewhere
between Leeds and Edinburgh at the weekend.  All my mail queued up and
I've got it now, I'm just very busy trying to find a new stable home.
Plus I got quite ill again last night just in time for Christmas so I'm
in bed :(  I'd still appreciate teddy bears and barbies, like little
orphans get.  Also does anyone here run another mailing list and
might like to re-home it somewhere safe and stable with me and pay a
small fee to help costs?  It'd help me to choose my options quickly.

Esosoft have deigned to give us back control of our own list for a
few days until it disappears - I hope to have something sorted by
then but there might be a gap for a few days, possibly over
Christmas.  I promise faithfully if that happens Sinister will be
back, just remember this URL for now:

	http://www.missprint.org/sinister

This is where the Sinister site has been copied to now and where
hopefully its new home will be anyway.  In the event of natural
catastrophe, make a note of:

	http://messages.to/sinister

too which I'll repoint to wherever Sinister's home is, and no-one
should get lost.  The only things that don't work in the new location
are the membership lists.

Honey